Saturday 25 October 2014

Hello my homies,

Sorry to be MIA for so long - but hope you both are doing well and pushing on with life.

And I'll be back on the 9th of december - mark that down in your calendar and may the countdown begin hehe.

Matt, best of luck with exams. It only gets harder from now on- having said that, I hope you've had the time of your life because I certainly did (despite some ups and downs, stresses and breakdowns) It is hard to know that this is definitely the path you want to go down, sometimes I doubt too but we all do. No one is 100% sure - okay maybe there is. But what I'm trying to say is that with every decision you make, somehow there is always a little doubt, but you've gotta just go for it and embrace it. It isn't easy doing this, but in the end, whether or not it's worth it - it depends on the effort you put in to make the most out of it. Fresher year is always the best, in my opinion- so while you're still there, savour the moment - once gone, it'll never come back.

Jing, best of luck with a new semester. Soon you'll be on a plane being halfway across the world and goddamnit, we'll have to deal with three different timezones. But haha that's okay - you deserve the experience of your lifetime too. For now, stay strong and don't let people walk over you. If there's anything - feel free to rant. I'm all ears haha. Can't wait to catch up with you guys again!


Guys, I cannot believe we're in the 20s (not me, but almost for me haha) - remember those days all we think about when we're 12 is that oh my god what would secondary school be like and when we are in sec school, we were like oh my god how cool were the graduating students. and now here we are. We graduated from primary school 8 years ago, and secondary school 3 years ago (2 years for me) and it is pretty scary how time flies. Soon we gotta take on more responsibility and that scares the fuck out of me. I used to anticipate growing up and now I kinda wish we could stay teens forever.

Anyways, best of luck with your undertakings guys, can't wait to see your lovely faces soon. much love, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment