Thursday 23 October 2014

Miss You Sisters!

How are you all doing?

Alright, this question should be directed to Neri because I just had a good time with Ah Jing 2 weeks ago. 

Busy preparing for you exams? Me too! I guess you have more stress than me! But I believe you can make it as usual.

When will you be back? Hope I can resume my count down this year. Hahaha.

Well, I am very excited to learn so much things about health and human body. However, they are too much to be inserted into my big head. I am eager to know more, but I have no time to finish! So I am having this contradiction everyday. I know I have a lot to cover, but often I am puzzled to know where to begin.

And Ah Jing! I have not forgotten you. Hahaha.

The video you posted made me emo. Haha. The memories flash back in my mind. People say good memories will make you happy, but why am I lamenting. Perhaps now I have greater stress and greater responsibility and greater dissatisfaction.

However this time when I watched the video again, I paid more attention to the person I never cared before. I realize there was only one personal shot for her, and most of the time she was not in the photos with other girls. I wonder where had she been. I couldn't help to trace back was there any single moment I was aware of her existence. She was too far from our circle. She was never in our group. I guess I never crossed her world too. How does she end up having so much of an impact?

Anyway, life moves on. I always refuse to give the credit to time for curing my wounds. But it did. Time will not stop flowing for anything. No events can ever stop time.  

I know we meant very much to you, you all meant very much to me too. But we need to make new friends outside, if not we cannot survive. Rest assured, you all and all the memories have a special space in my heart.

One more thing, I am upset when I see the faces in the video, thinking of broken friendship. I don't want to lose friendship any more.

Keep pressing on NJ!! We can do it!

All the best!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment