Wednesday 2 March 2016

How Are You?

The last post is exactly one year ago. How are you all doing? As far as I could remember, the purpose of setting up this blog was to keep in touch with each other and record the things we do together. However, no new updates doesn't mean our relationship has fallen apart.

Though we are in the same phase of life, we are at three separate locations. We are all busy with our own lives. Perhaps we have not been meeting up much as we used to do, we are not even talking to each other much. Sometimes I feel like we are getting further and further away from each other, I have totally no idea of the daily activities you all are doing day in and day out. The reason might be there is no overlapping of our lives. We have different circle of friends, we have less topics in common.

But somehow all of you are in my mind. There are times, or more precisely seconds, your images tend to conjure up in my mind, flying in and flying out. This is the prove that I still keep you all in mind and our relationship hasn't change much? Praying and wishing you all do the best in your respective lives. 

Before I close, perhaps I shall tell what's happening in my life. Year 3 in JB is challenging. The gap between pre-clinical school and clinical school is big. It seems the clinical skills we learnt past two years are not applicable here. So I would see this year as a new start, again. Haha. I see every year as a new fresh year to ace. I hope this year will be great for all of us!

Really hope to see you all soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment